In this environment, leading Swedish companies covering the whole railway sector have founded SWERIG – the Swedish Rail Industry Group. Our member companies comprise all areas of the railway technology and knowledge sector, from rolling stock, sub-systems, components, infrastructure technology and building, maintenance, software and consultancy companies.
You find more information about our member companies and their solutions at Members & Solutions.
The major aim of our association is to support our members in increasing their export business. We initiate, co-ordinate and administrate a broad range of marketing activities on selected export markets. By joining Swerig a company gets:
- Networking: An extensive network of export and management people from various parts of the railway industry. We learn from each other!
- Seminars: At the seminars the member companies get information about export business opportunities, export support programs and the chance to meet potential customers from other countries.
- Export dialogue: We keep a dialogue with Swedish authorities regarding how the Swedish export support system can be improved and more adapted to the needs of the railway industry.
- B2B-projects: Swerig both organizes own B2B-trips to potential customers in other countries and is a speaking partner to Business Sweden for their export delegations.
- Exhibition-projects: We arrange joint stands at leading railway fairs, providing our member companies with a cost-efficient possibility to join exhibitions in Sweden and abroad.
Are you interested in becoming a Swerig-member? Find out more and join us here.