Welcome to the 8th Railway Forum 2023 (September 06 – 07, ECC Berlin), which is being held under the patronage of Deutsche Bahn AG. 250+ DB decision makers and another 1,200+ participants from Siemens, Alstom, Knorr Bremse, Spitzke, voestalpine and others will be in Berlin.
Here you can find all information about the event:
- current list of participants and last year list of participants 2021
- current exhibition plan
- current agenda and speakers
USP of the event
- Exclusive premium level, high density of executives / ”almost every spontaneous networking conversation → a valuable hit” (see list of participants).
- DB board members on site plus div. C-levels of the rail industry (Alstom, Siemens, Spitzke etc.)
- Latest insights into the minds/thoughts of the industry’s thought leaders
- Exciting side events: e.g. gala dinner, workshops, plant tours (Alstom, Knorr Bremse, Talgo), WiM Luncheon
Conference theme and strategic focus
- Theme 2023: ”Accelerating the mobility transition together!”
- Strategic focus: a) Policy and environment, b) Digitalization and automation, c) Sustainable technologies, d) Value chains of the future
Discount for Swerig members
Members of Swerig get 30% discount on ticket prices. Please contact Swerig’s secreteriat for the discount code.