Rail Baltica is the largest ongoing infrastructure project in the Baltic states, constructing a high-speed rail line from Tallinn to Riga and on to the Lithuanian-Polish border. Construction commenced in 2019, with procurements – ranging from design, construction, materials, subsystems, and support services – set to continue over the next couple of years.
Business Sweden and RB Rail AS invite Swerig members to join our webinar to find out more about upcoming procurement opportunities in 2022:
- A greeting from the Swedish Embassy in Riga
- An overview of the Swedish railway ecosystem and value chain
- An overview of how Business Sweden supports with international infrastructure projects
- A presentation from Rail Baltica focusing on:
- Current status
- Tender process, practicalities, and recommendations
- Upcoming procurements in 2022
The webinar is hosted by Business Sweden, in collaboration with RB Rail AS and the Swedish Embassy in Riga.