The in-person event of the Rail Baltica Global Forum is moved to October 2020 due to the emergency situation, the Rail Baltica team is organising an online event to share the Rail Baltica current status and plans for 2020.
During the livestream on 23 April, Rail Baltica representatives will present the project progress and plans for 2020, introduce long-term development activities of the Global Project, and give detailed information about Rail Baltica upcoming procurements, including the strategic direction for construction works and materials tenders.
During the online forum, you will hear presentations by the representatives of the Rail Baltica joint venture: Agnis Driksna, Chairperson of the Management Board, Mark Loader, Chief Program Management Officer and member of the Management Board, Kristjan Piirsalu, Chief Procurement Officer and Kaspars Briškens, Head of Strategy and Development.
- Time of the event: 10:00 AM EET – 12:00 AM EET;
- No previous registration is required, just click on the link http://www.railbaltica.org/forum/2020;
- We will ask you to register with your email to be able to watch the streaming;
- You will have an opportunity to ask questions and engage in a discussion via online engagement tool Sli.do;
- The working language of the event is English.
In case of any questions, please contact the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org.