Railwaytech Indonesia is a global B2B and B2G railway event to support Indonesian and ASEAN Railway Projects, which hosted by MASKA (Indonesia Railway Society) and supported by Indonesia Ministry of Transportation, Indonesia Ministry of Industry. PT. INKA and PT. LEN are rail manufacturer support. The show has become ASEAN’s Largest Trade Show for Railway System, Technologies, Infrastructure and Services.
With more than 9.000 attendees and 145 exhibiting companies, and a history of bringing rail leaders together in 2019, Railwaytech Indonesia has become the annual meeting place for senior rail executives in ASEAN.
Large Railway Projects are Happening All Over Indonesia
Over 12.100 km of rail projects either planned or under construction and total investment for railway projects reach until US 88,16 billion until 2030 (based on National Railway Vision on 2030). Indonesia is one of the most exciting rail market in the world.
The list of railway projects in Indonesia:
– Sumatera Rail Nework plan in 2030 to be 2.856 Km
– Construction of Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Jakarta Phase 2 and 3 (230 km lines)
– Construction of LRT Jabodebek (track line 130,4 km)
– Construction and Development of LRT Jakarta (total 116,2 km for 6 corridors)
– Construction of Jakarta-Bandung High Speed Railway (U$ 6,071 billion investment)
– Development of Jakarta-Surabaya Semi-Fast Railway (IDR 90 trillion investment)
– Development of LRT in 5 cities (Bandung, Surabaya, Medan, Batam and Makasar)
– Construction of Kertapati-Simpang-Tanjung Api-Api Railway (part of Trans-Sumatra Railway)
– East Kalimantan Railway Project
– Muara Enim-Pulau Baai Railway Construction
– Construction of Jambi-Pekanbaru Railway
– Construction of Jambi-Palembang Railway
– Construction of KA Purukcahu – Bangkuang Railway, Central Kalimantan
– And many more…
With over USD 88,16 billion of rail projects either planned or under construction, Indonesia is one the most exciting rail market in the world.
Here you can read more information about Railway Tech 2020 and the possibilites to exhibit or visit www.railwaytech-indonesia.com